1. Varieties are subject to availability. If a whole order cannot be fulfilled, Transition Chesterfield will refund only for the portion that cannot be provided.
2. Orders should be picked up from the Transition Chesterfield Potato Day event, on 26th January 2019, 9.30am to 2.00pm; in The Pavements Shopping Centre in Chesterfield town centre. Alternative pick-up arrangements will be possible for customers ordering for collection in Loughborough, Sheffield and Hope Valley/Hathersage.
3. Customers should bring their receipt of payment to claim their order. If no receipt has been received within two weeks of placing your order, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
4. Orders not collected on the day will be taken to the Inspire Community Garden, in Chesterfield and if not collected within two weeks of of the Potato Day event, they may be disposed of without refund.
5. Sorry, pre-orders cannot be changed after Thursday 6th December 2018.